1. Being an arm rest for all your tall friends.
This girl is still smiling because she hasn't yet figured out that this will soon be a daily happening.
2. Not being able to reach the top shelf.
Or trying not to die when figuring out a way to reach it.
3. Having to pay twice as much for jeans to get them hemmed.
Even the "short" jeans are too long.
4. Being mistaken for being younger than you actually are.
I promise I'm legal!
5. Standing next to a tall guy makes you look like a small child.
He plays basketball in case you were wondering.
6. People trying to pick you up.
Please put me back down. Gently.
7.Sitting behind a tall person in class.
K. I guess I won't be taking notes today.
8. Wearing heels in order to be normal height.
And not even having the choice of wearing flats unless you only want the top of your head in all the pictures.
9. Feet are constantly dangling when sitting on anything.
At least they don't have to touch the cold floor?
10. Always being in the front row of pictures or the end of the "Cingular bars."
Guess which one is me!
But anyways, if you're short, embrace it. You won't have to worry about hitting your head on anything and you might be able to get away with ordering off the kid's menu (hello, mac and cheese!)